Date(s) - November 28, 2023
1:00 pm-2:30 pm
This Dementia Caregiving series is 3-session webinar for those caring for a person with dementia or Alzheimer’s. It assists with reducing caregiving stress by providing useful tools and information.
Learn how to:
• Understand basic information about dementia and its impact on brain function
• Communicate more effectively with someone who has dementia
• Recognize stages of dementia
• Provide meaningful daily activities based on your loved one’s interests and abilities
• Better understand and address dementia-related behaviors
• Create a positive caregiving environment
• Learn strategies and benefits of self-care
• Build your network of support
Tuesday Afternoons November 28 – December 12, 2023 1:00 pm – 2:30 pm
TO REGISTER: call (517)592-1974 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Registration are closed for this event.